Logan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ty

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Luke

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, October 30, 2008

My second Baby Shower

I know this is REALLY late, but I wanted to say thank you to Stacie, Travis's cousin, for a wonderful baby shower at her new house (which by the way is GORGEOUS!). All the Jackson's and Mooneyham's got together and had a very nice shower for me. It was so nice to spend time with them and to talk about the baby. I was able to find out how much Travis weighed when he was born, 8lbs 1oz. He was the biggest baby on that side of the family. Maybe Ty is just trying to out-do his daddy. If he is, I think he is winning. Travis and I are so lucky to have family that loves us so much. We appreciate everything you do for us. Thank you for all the lovely gifts. I can't wait for each of you to come over and use them with Ty.

No comments: