Logan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ty

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Luke

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Saturday, October 4, 2008

My First Baby Shower

I know this is a little late, but I would like to say thank you to my sister Missy and Travis's Aunt Lori for a beautiful baby shower. Everything was just perfect. Thanks also to everyone who came and for the wonderful gifts. They are much appreciated. When I got home, I think it finally hit Travis that this was real. We now have a stroller and car seat sitting in our dinning room and a bath tub in our bath tub. It is fun to look at it everyday. 6 more official weeks and he should be here (but I think it will be sooner). I have another appointment on Monday and will hopefully find out more about what kind of plan we are going to have since he is a big boy. Too exciting!

No comments: