Logan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ty

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Luke

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Will Ty be here early?

Travis and I went to my doctors appointment on Monday and everything still looks good. I asked if they would take the baby early since he is getting so big, but she said they wouldn't before 39 weeks. I completely understand that they need to make sure the lungs are developed and all, but man between my back and my lungs, I don't know which one is going to give out on me first.

I go back in on Monday for another growth ultrasound to see how big my little man has gotten. I gained 2 lbs from my last visit which is good, but I am hoping it did not all go to baby. That would put him at 8lbs 5ozs with 4 weeks to go. YIKES!

His heartbeat was at 145 beats a minutes and that is good too! He is an active little boy who likes to kick and stretch! He lets me know everyday that he is running out of room in there and is going to be here soon. I just can't wait.

No comments: